Difference between revisions of "Meet Manager:Installation"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 07:09, 14 December 2015
Basically Meet Manager runs on any Win32 operating system like Windows 7, 8 and 10. It may run on older systems like Windows XP but we cannot give a guarantee for that. Meet Manager uses the Microsoft Jet Database Engine for which the access components should be installed by default with all these operating systems.
Please always ensure that you have administrator privileges when you install the software and that users have full read / write rights to the directories where you save the database files. In addition a common problem is that Antivirus applications block internet access of Meet Manager (Meet.exe) which is necessary for the first time activation and for some functionality that uses the swimrankings.net database.
- Download the latest Meet Manager Installer (see below). You will need your Splash usernumber and password to login to this site.
- Launch the installer from your download folder by double-clicking the install_Meet.exe file. Click Next and read the Software License Agreement carefully. You can only install this software if you accept the license first. Click Next again and indicate the folder for the Meet Manager installation. The installation will need about 20MBs of disk space. Choose a startmenu folder and finish the installer. If you downloaded the Demo Version of Meet Manager there will be an expiration date and the printing functions are restricted. To get a full version of the software, visit the Order section of our website.
- When launching Splash Meet Manager for the first time, you will need your usernumber and password again. Additionally, you have to be connected to the internet in order to activate the application on your computer.
- For further information please check the Documents page.
Update from before 2015
If you received your login information before end of 2015 or if you want to update an installation from 2014 or before, please read the instructions on this website.
Preview Builds: These are builds of the application, that contain the newest changes, which are not 100% tested. Do not use preview builds, if you are not an advanced computer user. Always have backups, if you use a preview build. If you would like to be informed about preview builds, please send us an email.
Please always use your Splash Usernumber and the Splash Password here in order to access the installation download:
- Setup for Build 71436 13.7 MB - Wednesday, 1. December 2021
- Setup for Build 71238 13.6 MB - Monday, 15. November 2021
- Setup for Build 71110 13.6 MB - Tuesday, 2. November 2021
- Setup for Build 71011 13.6 MB - Monday, 25. October 2021
- Setup for Build 70661 13.6 MB - Thursday, 16. September 2021
- Setup for Build 69991 13.6 MB - Monday, 2. August 2021
- Setup for Build 69132 13.3 MB - Tuesday, 20. April 2021
- Setup for Build 69080 13.3 MB - Thursday, 15. April 2021
- Setup for Build 68079 13.3 MB - Thursday, 7. January 2021
- Setup for Build 67210 13.1 MB - Thursday, 5. November 2020
- Setup for Build 67017 13.1 MB - Friday, 16. October 2020
- Setup for Build 66982 13.1 MB - Thursday, 15. October 2020
- Setup for Build 66909 13.1 MB - Friday, 9. October 2020
- Setup for Build 66822 13.1 MB - Monday, 5. October 2020
- Setup for Build 63017 12.7 MB - Thursday, 23. January 2020
- Setup for Build 62141 12.7 MB - Thursday, 21. November 2019
- Setup for Build 61084 12.6 MB - Thursday, 19. September 2019
- Setup for Build 60446 12.5 MB - Friday, 2. August 2019
- Setup for Build 59270 12.4 MB - Monday, 29. April 2019
- Setup for Build 58223 12.4 MB - Monday, 18. February 2019
- Setup for Build 57964 12.4 MB - Tuesday, 22. January 2019
- Setup for Build 57658 12.3 MB - Monday, 17. December 2018
- Setup for Build 56278 12.7 MB - Sunday, 16. September 2018
- Setup for Build 55810 11.4 MB - Sunday, 26. August 2018
- Setup for Build 55322 11.4 MB - Thursday, 2. August 2018
Username and Passwords
There is a registered contact person for every club/license. Please contact this person, if you need the access codes for your club. To change the contact person for your club, please contact your national federation. This applies for clubs from Canada (Quebec), Netherlands, Portugal and Switzerland.
If you forogot your password, you can use the following form to retreive your registration information:
The Splash user login cannot be used to login to the WikiMedia website (link in top right corner of the site). It's only needed when you click an install package for download.