Meet Manager:Release Notes
- 1 Version 11.55322
- 2 Version 11.47828
- 3 Version 11.46121
- 4 Version 11.43863
- 5 Version 11.42512
- 6 Version 11.41395
- 7 Version 11.41181
- 8 Version 11.41115
- 9 Version 11.41024
- 10 Version 11.40736
- 11 Version 11.40221
- 12 Version 11.39204
- 13 Version 11.39153
- 14 Version 11.38919
- 15 Version 11.38689
- 16 Version 11.38429
- 17 Version 11.38314
- 18 Version 11.38068
- 19 Version 11.37565
- 20 Version 11.37264
- 21 Version 11.36514
- 22 Version 11.36477
- 23 Version 11.35827
- 24 Version 11.35526
- 25 Version 11.34686
Released: Thursday, 2. August 2018
- Records - Export winners as recordlist
- Relay swimmers were missing in the exported record lists.
- Records - Import - Nation / Region ignored
- When importing a new record list from any source, the nation/region filter was not set correctly.
- Records - Import from Excel file
- When reading records, the entire row is checked, if there are still records available and not only the first column.
- Entries - Order of entries on entry list
- Entries on entry list can be sorted by level / disabilty code.
- Results - Export in CSV / TXT format
- Column with athlete registration number added.
- Results - FINA Points SCM 2018
- Points table "FINA Points SCM 2018" added.
- Results - Times rounded to tenths of second
- Times can be handeled by 1/100 or 1/10 of a second now. Setting is "per session".
- Live / SplashMe - Naming of Lenex file
- The internal name of a lenex result file (results.lxf) was corrected from ".lef" to "results.lef".
- Live / SplashMe - PDF Results on Swimrankings Server
- When using swimrankings server for live results, performance and stability of the server was improved.
Released: Tuesday, 7. March 2017
- Entries - New seeding option
- There is a new seeding option "seed late entries last".
- Report - New layout columns
- New layout columns for entry qualification time and course added.
Released: Friday, 18. November 2016
- Events - Export Hy-Tek .ev3 event file
- New export feature to create a valid events file for Hy-Tek Team Manager (.ev3 file).
Released: Tuesday, 12. July 2016
- Timing Systems - Seiko PT-8000 Interface
- Interface to timing system "Seiko PT-8000" added.
Released: Friday, 22. April 2016
- Records - Lists with disabilty codes
- New field for records to set disabilty codes. Import / export extended with Excel file format.
- Timestandards with disablity
- New filter for disabilty code added to timestandard lists.
Released: Tuesday, 16. February 2016
- Report - Comments on result lists
- Long comments on result lists will were not wrapped to new lines.
Released: Saturday, 30. January 2016
- Results - Export Results German DSV 6 Format
- The age groups (lines with WERTUNG) were missing in the exported result files.
Released: Tuesday, 26. January 2016
- FINA Points LCM 2016
- Points table FINA 2016 LCM added.
Released: Tuesday, 19. January 2016
- Events - Session - Judge role dropdown list
- The dropdown list for judge roles on the session edit panel was not refreshed when another meet was reopened.
- Entries - Seeding with 3 lanes
- Fixed seeding for slowest heat for pool with 3 lanes and 7 entries.
Released: Saturday, 2. January 2016
- Report - Referee report Word
- New variables added for endtime of session and table for all judges per session (see example word template - .dot file).
- Live / SplashMe - Support for https
- All requests sent by Meet Manager to a Swimrankings server use https now.
- German DSV 6 Format
- New import / export routines for German DSV 6 format.
Released: Tuesday, 24. November 2015
- Events - Order of items in roles drop down
- The order of items in the role drop downlist in the jury panel was wrong. It should be the same as in the roles editor.
- Results - Progression in reports
- Field "Progression" added to result reports, certificates layout and as columns in CSV results by athletes.
- Timing Systems - Error with Omega ARES 21 and finals
- Reading results from finals / semi finals failed in any case. This error exists since build #38919 and should be fixed now.
Released: Wednesday, 7. October 2015
- Entries - Qualification time ignored
- When importing entries from Lenex files, the qualification time was ignored during import.
- Results - Manually entered split times not saved
- Manually entered split times were not saved to the database correctly.
- Import base data Portugal
- Corrected to import from new portuguese registration system. Old system/import source is not available anymore.
Released: Thursday, 1. October 2015
- Events - Disabilty Codes "AB" and "GB" not recognized
- Disabilty Codes "AB" and "GB" were not correctly recognized anymore.
Released: Tuesday, 8. September 2015
- Results - New layout column "Time behind"
- New column type for time behind winner time added.
- Report - Font Color Certificates
- When editing certificates, font color "black" is saved as "green".
- Error when changing to module "Entries"
- No error when changing to module "Entries", tab "Entries by Events".
- Open Water - Codes added
- New result state codes for open water swimming added: OTL and ADV.
- Rudolph Points 2015
- New Rudolph Points 2015 added.
Released: Thursday, 20. August 2015
- Events - Course 12.5 meter pool
- Course for 12.5m pools added.
- FINA Points 2015
- New FINA points SCM 2015 added. FINA points LCM 2015 corrected.
- Swiss Kids Ligue
- * New type for "Swiss Kids Ligue - Team Cup"
- * Regular result states for relay events.
- * No check for club or gender in relays.
Released: Tuesday, 28. July 2015
- Timing Systems - Stramatel - Export data for final events
- Entry data for final, semifinal and swim off events was not exported to meet.xml.
Released: Thursday, 16. July 2015
- Entries - Swiss Team Chamionships Seeding
- Error in cycle seeding for Swiss Team Chamionships fixed. Cyclic was only done within the same heat.
- KNZB - Import officals
- When importing officials, the registration (sportlink id) is imported as well.
- Lenex export
- Negative values for any kind of fees will be exported too.
- Missing scrollbars in lists
- In some lists in some cases, vertical scrollbars were missing.
Released: Thursday, 2. July 2015
- Live / SplashMe - Error when closing setup dialog
- Fixed error on some computers when closing the live result setup dialog.
Released: Wednesday, 20. May 2015
- Results - Athlete Progression Report - Missing percentage
- Percentage is not printed for all results in detail report.
Released: Wednesday, 29. April 2015
- Entries - Seeding by agegroups failed
- In some cases, seeding by agegroups failed and no heats were generated.
- Live / SplashMe - Application blocked during update
- Meet Manager blocked randomly after activating live results when using the "last event / heat window".
Released: Wednesday, 25. March 2015
- Entries - Schedule not correctly calculated
- Schedule calculation was broken with build 36477.
Released: Monday, 23. March 2015
- Entries - Special seeding for Russian Masters
- Function for special seeding (according rules Russian Masters) added.
- Behaviour under Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 was not recoginized correctly by the latest versions. Therefore some behaviour with the taskbar icon and others were incorrect.
Released: Monday, 23. February 2015
- FINA Points LCM 2015
- New FINA points 2015 added.
Released: Friday, 6. February 2015
- Records - Wrong age on report "Records broken by Event"
- In this report the current date (instead of the meet date) was used to calculate the age. This means, the age was wrong, if you printed the report again in the next year.
- Report - Dutch IPC Points
- Dutch IPC points table added.
- Report - Pointscore by Teams
- When selecting "details for each result" with many results, an empty page was printed before each club.
Released: Monday, 5. January 2015
- Events - Adding record reference in event
- Adding records or timestandards to an event fails.
- Events - Calculate schedule, new option
- A new option allows to calculate the starttime of a session based on the end of the previous session.
- Events - Checkboxes in the event-mask
- Checkboxes for the records in the event-mask now work again.
- Events - Error when adding jury member
- Adding a new jury member in a session caused an access violation.
- Events - Export German "DSV Wettkampfdefinitionsdatei"
- Export events and time standards in german DSV 5 format (Wettkampfdefinitionsdatei).
- Events - New filters for agegroups
- - additonal filters for multiple nations, regions and clubs.
- - additional filter for "levels". Levels are set per athlete as any character code.
- Records - Cannot save relay swimmers
- Relay swimmers cannot be saved on older meet databases.
- Records - Error when adding record
- When adding a record item, it may happen, that the records panel is not loaded correctly and you get an access violation.
- Records - Export Lenex Format
- CLUB was not correctly exported when using the Lenex format. This error was introduced with build number 20948.
- Records - Gender of swimmers for mixed relays
- For mixed relay records, the gender of the relay swimmer could not be edited.
- Records - Import from other meet - Splits and relay swimmers missing
- When importing records directly from another meet database, then the split times and the relay swimmer names were not imported.
- Records - Record update function refined
- Better recognition of records e.g. first swimmer in relay with DSQ after 3rd swimmer or split time record of athlete, who is not first at the end of the race.
- Records - Region Filter
- Region filter was not use when checking for new records.
- Records - Relay swimmers lost during backup/restore
- When doing a concurrent backup/restore of a meet, all relay swimmers in records will be lost during that process.
- Entries - Agegroup not recognized on import
- When importing entries from a file, the agegroup for individual entries is not recognized correctly.
- Entries - Athlete fee "per session"
- New optional fee per athlete for each session.
- Entries - Delete empty heat
- Remove a single heat (empty or not empty) in "Entries by Event" view could fail.
- Entries - Empty Entry Form as Excel file
- Create Excel Sheet as empty entry form with one column per event.
- Entries - Entry Confirmation Report - Application freeze
- On some Windows installations, Meet Manager freezes completely. It's known to happen in this report but it may happen in other places as well.
- Entries - Export CSV format
- Error fixed when exporting meet entries for meet with no relays.
- Entries - Final cycle seed
- According to new FINA rules, only two heats will be cycle seeded for prelims with 400m or longer.