Meet Manager:Update from before 2015
Please read the following instructions carefully, before you install an update, released after January 1st, 2015.
With January 1st, 2015 there is a new software registration system in place. For you this means, you will need a new Splash usernumber and password to activate the Meet Manager on your computer the first time you install an update from 2015.
You can use the following form to retreive your registration information:
This email will contain the new login / activation information only. For old serial numbers, please use helpdesk.geologix.ch.
The first new update will not be recognized automatically by your current installation. You have to download it from our site and start the install manually.
We recommend the following update process:
- Make backups of all your meet database files (*.mdb) in a save place.
- Uninstall your current Meet Manager installation
- Install the new version, launch and activate it.
- Copy your meet database files in the default meet database directory of your new installation. You can find the name of this directory in menu "File" - "General Settings".
This is the list of the NEW downloads:
- Setup for Build 57629 12.3 MB - Thursday, 13. December 2018 - PREVIEW BUILD
- Setup for Build 56278 12.7 MB - Sunday, 16. September 2018
- Setup for Build 55810 11.4 MB - Sunday, 26. August 2018
- Setup for Build 55322 11.4 MB - Thursday, 2. August 2018
- Setup for Build 54147 11.3 MB - Tuesday, 1. May 2018
- Setup for Build 53561 11.3 MB - Monday, 26. March 2018
- Setup for Build 51721 10.8 MB - Sunday, 12. November 2017
- Setup for Build 51609 10.5 MB - Thursday, 2. November 2017
This is a list of the OLD downloads. These you can only activate with the old registration information: