Team Manager:Release Notes
Released: Tuesday, 26. April 2016
- Members - Filter for "member fee payed" flag
- New filter added to select members by flag "fee payed".
Released: Tuesday, 16. February 2016
- Results - Error in view "Personal Bests", classic mode
- When opening personal bests in classic mode for an athlete with results in special strokes (e.g. bifins) the application crashes.
Released: Tuesday, 26. January 2016
- FINA Points LCM 2016
- Points table FINA 2016 LCM added.
Released: Tuesday, 12. January 2016
- Members - Grade for Officials
- New field for grade added. The value can be used for officials and will be exported to Lenex entry files.
Released: Saturday, 2. January 2016
- German DSV 6 Format
- New import / export routines for German DSV 6 format.
Released: Thursday, 26. November 2015
- Dutch IPC 2016 Points
- Dutch version of IPC 2016 points table added.
Released: Tuesday, 1. September 2015
- Rudolph Points 2015
- New Rudolph Points 2015 added.
Released: Monday, 18. May 2015
- Entries - Import Hy-Tek invitation improved
- More details read from file: meet nation, meet province and 25y time standards.
Released: Tuesday, 3. March 2015
- Results - Adding new members during results import
- Error fixed, which happened when adding new members during results import.
- FINA Points LCM 2015
- New FINA points 2015 added.
- SUI: Edit Team Championships Team
- Edit teams for Swiss Team Championships failed.
Released: Friday, 6. February 2015
- Report - Dutch IPC Points
- Dutch IPC points table added.
Released: Wednesday, 14. January 2015
- Results - Import from swimrankings.net fixed
- Download/import results from swimrankings.net was broken in latest builds.
Released: Monday, 12. January 2015
- Hy-Tek Data Import Correction
- Meet course not always recognized correctly.
- Difference TM1 to TM2 database structure not always recognized correctly.
Released: Monday, 5. January 2015
- Adding new meet with active "Course Filter"
- When adding a new meet from a file with filter for meet course activated, then the oldest meet will be overwritten with the new meet!
- Confirmation mail
- Problem solved with request for confirmation mail
- Display of Selection
- Multiple selection in lists (e.g. members) will be displayed correctly again.
- Entries - Export officials and coaches
- Officials and coaches are exported with entries now. officals can be selected by meet sessions.
- Export Entries DSV format
- When exporting entries for special events, the stroke was not set correctly to"X".
- Export SDIF entries changed
- In D0 records, the column for event gender contained the athlete gender.
- Extended members import
- Additional fields and function added to member import function (request from VZF Belgium).
- FINA Points 2012
- FINA Points SCM 2012 added
- Handicap Points on Results report
- Handicap codes will be used to calculate points on result reports.
- Hy-Tek Data Import corrected
- Corrections in Hy-Tek data import.
- Import Event Definition - German DSV 5 Format
- Event definition file with entry fees defined for final only event numbers caused an error.
- Import event structure - wrong ages
- The valid ages are wrong when you import a file with time standard list references, where the list covers a wider age range than the event itself.
- Import event structure with time standards
- Improved handling for import of time standards from Lenex 3.0 format files.
- Import German Invitationfile (DSV)
- Time standards (Pflichtzeiten) will be imported correctly again.
- Import invitation files fixed
- Qualification times were not imported correctly from Lenex files and Hy-Tek .ev3 files.
- Import members from CSV files
- New function to import/synchronize member list from a CSV file with data from an external system.
- Import members from CSV files - Corrections
- Changes and extensions to import function.
- Import results - new members
- When adding new members during result import, handicap codes will be set correctly.
- Installation - Activation not saved properly
- If you do a complete new installation or changes to the configuration with build 21215, it may happen, that the Team10.ini file is not saved correctly and therefor, the application asks for activation each time you start it.
- Lenex Entries Import
- When importing entries from Lenex file, flags for EXH and bonus entry are lost.
- New strokes for finswimming
- Strokes "Surface", "Bifins", "Apnea" and "Immersion" added for finswimming.