- Download the latest Meet Manager Installer (see below). You will need your personal username and password to login to this site.
- Launch the installer from your download folder by double-clicking the install_Meet11.exe file. Click Next and read the Software License Agreement carefully. You can only install this software if you accept the license first. Click Next again and indicate the folder for the Meet Manager installation. The installation will need about 10MBs of disk space. Choose a startmenu folder and finish the installer. If you downloaded the Demo Version of Meet Manager there will be an expiration date and the printing functions are restricted. To get a full version of the software, visit the Order section of our website.
- When launching Splash Meet Manager for the first time, you will need your username and password again. Additionally, you have to be connected to the internet in order to activate the application on your computer.
- For further information please check the Documents page.
Preview Builds: These are builds of the application, that contain the newest changes, which are not 100% tested. Do not use preview builds, if you are not an advanced computer user. Always have backups, if you use a preview build. If you would like to be informed about preview builds, please send us an email.
- Setup for Build 34029 7.2 MB - Friday, 28. November 2014
- Setup for Build 32931 6.6 MB - Monday, 20. October 2014
- Setup for Build 32485 6.6 MB - Monday, 1. September 2014
- Setup for Build 31672 6.4 MB - Monday, 7. July 2014
- Setup for Build 31559 6.4 MB - Thursday, 26. June 2014
Username and Passwords
There is a registered contact person for every club/license. Please contact this person, if you need the access codes for your club. To change the contact person for your club, please contact your national federation. This applies for clubs from Canada (Quebec), Netherlands, Portugal and Switzerland.
if you forogot your password, please use this website to request your password.
The Splash user login cannot be used to login to the WikiMedia website (link in top right corner of the site). It's only needed when you click an install package for download.