Meet Manager:Release Notes
- 1 Version 11.74191
- 2 Version 11.73385
- 3 Version 11.72268
- 4 Version 11.71436
- 5 Version 11.71238
- 6 Version 11.71110
- 7 Version 11.71011
- 8 Version 11.70661
- 9 Version 11.69991
- 10 Version 11.69132
- 11 Version 11.69080
- 12 Version 11.68079
- 13 Version 11.67210
- 14 Version 11.67017
- 15 Version 11.66982
- 16 Version 11.66909
- 17 Version 11.66822
- 18 Version 11.58223
- 19 Version 11.57964
- 20 Version 11.57658
- 21 Version 11.56278
- 22 Version 11.55322
- 23 Version 11.47828
- 24 Version 11.47168
- 25 Version 11.43863
- 26 Version 11.40736
- 27 Version 11.38068
- 28 Version 11.34686
Released: Friday, 26. August 2022
- Entries - Errors during seeding
- Errors "HEAT: Item NNN existiert nicht." and "RANKINGGROUP: Item NNN existiert nicht." fixed.
Released: Thursday, 2. June 2022
- Entries - Entry Exception Report
- When there were no time standards to check, the maximum number of entries per athlete wasn't checked either.
- Entries - Wrong seeding with sessions with different number of lanes
- For events with a fastest heat event in a session with a different number of lanes, the seeding was wrong.
- Report - DSV Master Points 2022
- Points table with DSV Master Points 2022 (LCM and SCM) added.
Released: Friday, 4. March 2022
- Report - Error in Edit Point Score Definition
- In some cases, the editor for point score definitions stopped with an error.
- Report - FINA Points 2022
- Points table FINA 2022 LCM added.
- Report - New Point Scoring
- German Rudolph 2022 added.
- Timing Systems - Wylas Interface
- New values added to send to Wylas timing system. Import for split times and backup times added.
Released: Thursday, 2. December 2021
- Results - Reserve on final result lists
- When you have reserve swimmers defined for a final event, these were printed as "EXH" on the final result list.
- Report - CAN Para Points 2021
- CAN Para Points 2021 added.
- Report - Combined events - by swimtimes
- Combined events by swim times with a limited number of results from more events. If there was no time for a DSQ result, the calculation was incorrect.
Released: Monday, 15. November 2021
- Events - Data Exchange - Leverade
- Minor updates to data exchange routines (invitation, entries, results) in order to make the interface more language independent.
- Events - Option to check timestandards for final seeding
- New option to limit the final participants to athletes only, who achieved all timestandards.
- Report - Error when starting points calculator
- The application crashed when starting the points calculator without having a meet database opened.
- Report - New features for Word referee report
- The report can be created for all sessions now and there is a new table for the entry statistics by club.
Released: Tuesday, 2. November 2021
- Live / SplashMe - Updates and Corrections
- Several changes in order to prepare more data for last heat results and point scores in SplashMe.
Released: Monday, 25. October 2021
- Entries - Error when change to "By Event" tab
- When changing from any other tab to the "Entries by Event" tab and then select an event for the first time, an error my occure. This is fixed now.
- Entries - Startlist - Too many new pages
- The check for new page before a new event was wrong. A new page started even then when there was still enough space for some heats.
- Report - SUI - Refree report
- Printing this report fails, if the catalog with "Judge roles" for the current meet is empty.
Released: Thursday, 16. September 2021
- Entries - Empty pages on startlist
- For open water events with waves (e.g. lanes 1-40) there may be unwanted empty pages before the first heat/wave was printed.
- Report - FINA Points 2021 SCM
- Points table FINA 2021 SCM added.
- Report - Word reports fixed
- With build 69991 there was a new error when you create word reports from templates when one of the replacement values was an url (e.g. http://....).
Released: Monday, 2. August 2021
- Events - Import catalog with judge roles
- Importing judge rules in a non empty catalog failed.
- Records - Check for new records fixed
- Some split times were not checked for new records, e.g. 100m fly in 400m Medley.
- Entries - Generate Entries from Results
- A new function allows you to create/update entries in one event based on the results of any other event or a combined event.
- Results - Export WPS Excel Format
- Swim time column corrected to export times as Excel datetime value with format "mm:ss.00" as in published template.
- Report - New layout column "birthdate"
- New value "birthdate" added to be used in layouts for start and result lists.
- Report - Result places by athlete/club
- Excel report with number of places per athlete and per club. It's like medals statistic but for places 1-25.
Released: Tuesday, 20. April 2021
- Report - Combined Events
- Points for places by events (values per event) were not saved correctly.
- Timing Systems - Quantum Aquatics Interface
- The latest version of the Quantum Aquatics software with the version 2 exchange protocol intrduced an incompatibility for the version 1 protocol. Compatibility code added to solve the problem on Meet Manager side.
Released: Thursday, 15. April 2021
- Results - Error in Clear Results
- Clear results on whole session or event could cause an error when having individual and relay events in the same session.
- Report - Best Performance by Points
- New option to use the manual points of each result for this report.
- Report - Export Point Scoring as text file
- The dialog for the report point score by teams has a new option to export the points as text file.
- Report - Export Winners as Records
- When there are medal ceremonies defined in the event structure, winners were exported twice as record lists.
- Report - Point Scoring Options
- In a point score definition you can limit the number of results per team/event by stroke as well now.
- Report - Spanish Master Points
- Spanish Master Points table added.
Released: Thursday, 7. January 2021
- Events - Combined Events with missing events
- More errors fixed in combined events that appear after deleting events.
- Results - New KNZB Para Points Table
- For the Netherlands the new KNZB Para Swimming Points were added.
- Results - Points columns added in CSV results
- Two new columns with meet masters and disabled points added to the CSV results format.
- Report - FINA Points 2021 LCM
- Points table FINA 2021 LCM added. Base times didn't change compared to table for 2020.
- Timing Systems - Swiss Timing Quantum Interface 2.0
- A new interface to communicate with Swiss Timing Quantum was added. Instead of shared files, data exchange is done using UDP / TCP.
Released: Thursday, 5. November 2020
- Events - Combined events not saved
- Due a new error, events selected in a combined event were not saved correctly.
- Events - Remove events in combined events
- When deleting an event that is used in a combined event, the reference to this event was not removed correctly.
Released: Friday, 16. October 2020
- Entries - Import file with coaches fails
- When you import an entry file with coaches, the application stops with an error.
Released: Thursday, 15. October 2020
- Error "ATHLETE: Item nnn does not exist"
- This error occurs in different places after changing data. Should be fixed now.
- Error after Reorganize
- Error after reorganize when starting the function in module "Entries".
Released: Friday, 9. October 2020
- Entries - Handling empty Entry Times (NT)
- All empty entry times (e.g. from import) are set to NT so that these entries will be listed last.
Released: Monday, 5. October 2020
- Entries - Customized Seeding
- New option to define seeding where only every second lane is used.
- Entries - Import seeding
- New option to import heat and lane numbers from entry files.
- Results - Additional columns in CSV result exports
- CSV Export with results have additional columns with times converted to LCM using the FINA points table.
- Results - New Point Scorings
- New point scorings added:
- - German Rudolph 2020
- - Dutch Para Swimming 2020
- Report - Filter by Athletes / Clubs
- Saved selections of filters could cause invalid reports when you deleted all athletes and clubs from a meet and added new ones.
- Report - FINA Points 2020 SCM
- Points table FINA 2020 SCM added.
- Timing Systems - Colorado Dolphin Events file
- The file DolphinEventList.csv will be exported in new format (version 5). The old format will be exported as DolphinEventList4.csv file.
- Turkish Translation
- Turkish translation updated.
Released: Monday, 18. February 2019
- Entries - Reports - Sorting athletes
- In some reports, sorting athletes by name was broken.
Released: Tuesday, 22. January 2019
- Records - Checking records changed
- New option to define, if split times should be checked for records.
- Start swimmer of mixed relay is never checked as record.
- Report - FINA Points 2019 LCM
- Points table FINA 2019 LCM added.
Released: Monday, 17. December 2018
- Events - Events with custom disciplines
- When importing entries for events with custom disciplins (match by unique id), all events matched the same disciplin.
- Events - Timestandards mixed relays
- Timestandards can be defined for mixed relays.
- Entries - Calcluate Schedule - Backstroke
- New option to define extra break for backstroke events.
Released: Sunday, 16. September 2018
- Results - Point Score Definition - Options
- Points by places can be defined per event. Extra points per team are possible.
- Download base data Portugal
- Download function for base data Portugal fixed.
- Selected Language Setting
- The selected language was not saved correctly in all situations.
Released: Thursday, 2. August 2018
- Records - Export winners as recordlist
- Relay swimmers were missing in the exported record lists.
- Records - Import - Nation / Region ignored
- When importing a new record list from any source, the nation/region filter was not set correctly.
- Records - Import from Excel file
- When reading records, the entire row is checked, if there are still records available and not only the first column.
- Entries - Order of entries on entry list
- Entries on entry list can be sorted by level / disabilty code.
- Results - Export in CSV / TXT format
- Column with athlete registration number added.
- Results - FINA Points SCM 2018
- Points table "FINA Points SCM 2018" added.
- Results - Times rounded to tenths of second
- Times can be handeled by 1/100 or 1/10 of a second now. Setting is "per session".
- Live / SplashMe - Naming of Lenex file
- The internal name of a lenex result file (results.lxf) was corrected from ".lef" to "results.lef".
- Live / SplashMe - PDF Results on Swimrankings Server
- When using swimrankings server for live results, performance and stability of the server was improved.
Released: Tuesday, 7. March 2017
- Entries - New seeding option
- There is a new seeding option "seed late entries last".
- Report - New layout columns
- New layout columns for entry qualification time and course added.
Released: Thursday, 26. January 2017
- Events - Export Hy-Tek .ev3 event file
- New export feature to create a valid events file for Hy-Tek Team Manager (.ev3 file).
Released: Tuesday, 12. July 2016
- Events - Session - Judge role dropdown list
- The dropdown list for judge roles on the session edit panel was not refreshed when another meet was reopened.
- Records - Lists with disabilty codes
- New field for records to set disabilty codes. Import / export extended with Excel file format.
- Entries - Seeding with 3 lanes
- Fixed seeding for slowest heat for pool with 3 lanes and 7 entries.
- Results - Export Results German DSV 6 Format
- The age groups (lines with WERTUNG) were missing in the exported result files.
- Report - Comments on result lists
- Long comments on result lists will were not wrapped to new lines.
- Timing Systems - Seiko PT-8000 Interface
- Interface to timing system "Seiko PT-8000" added.
- FINA Points LCM 2016
- Points table FINA 2016 LCM added.
- Timestandards with disablity
- New filter for disabilty code added to timestandard lists.
Released: Saturday, 2. January 2016
- Events - Course 12.5 meter pool
- Course for 12.5m pools added.
- Events - Disabilty Codes "AB" and "GB" not recognized
- Disabilty Codes "AB" and "GB" were not correctly recognized anymore.
- Events - Order of items in roles drop down
- The order of items in the role drop downlist in the jury panel was wrong. It should be the same as in the roles editor.
- Entries - Qualification time ignored
- When importing entries from Lenex files, the qualification time was ignored during import.
- Entries - Swiss Team Chamionships Seeding
- Error in cycle seeding for Swiss Team Chamionships fixed. Cyclic was only done within the same heat.
- Results - Manually entered split times not saved
- Manually entered split times were not saved to the database correctly.
- Results - New layout column "Time behind"
- New column type for time behind winner time added.
- Results - Progression in reports
- Field "Progression" added to result reports, certificates layout and as columns in CSV results by athletes.
- Report - Font Color Certificates
- When editing certificates, font color "black" is saved as "green".
- Report - Referee report Word
- New variables added for endtime of session and table for all judges per session (see example word template - .dot file).
- Timing Systems - Error with Omega ARES 21 and finals
- Reading results from finals / semi finals failed in any case. This error exists since build #38919 and should be fixed now.
- Timing Systems - Stramatel - Export data for final events
- Entry data for final, semifinal and swim off events was not exported to meet.xml.
- Live / SplashMe - Support for https
- All requests sent by Meet Manager to a Swimrankings server use https now.
- Error when changing to module "Entries"
- No error when changing to module "Entries", tab "Entries by Events".
- FINA Points 2015
- New FINA points SCM 2015 added. FINA points LCM 2015 corrected.
- German DSV 6 Format
- New import / export routines for German DSV 6 format.
- Import base data Portugal
- Corrected to import from new portuguese registration system. Old system/import source is not available anymore.
- KNZB - Import officals
- When importing officials, the registration (sportlink id) is imported as well.
- Lenex export
- Negative values for any kind of fees will be exported too.
- Missing scrollbars in lists
- In some lists in some cases, vertical scrollbars were missing.
- Open Water - Codes added
- New result state codes for open water swimming added: OTL and ADV.
- Rudolph Points 2015
- New Rudolph Points 2015 added.
- Swiss Kids Ligue
- * New type for "Swiss Kids Ligue - Team Cup"
- * Regular result states for relay events.
- * No check for club or gender in relays.
Released: Thursday, 2. July 2015
- Records - Wrong age on report "Records broken by Event"
- In this report the current date (instead of the meet date) was used to calculate the age. This means, the age was wrong, if you printed the report again in the next year.
- Entries - Schedule not correctly calculated
- Schedule calculation was broken with build 36477.
- Entries - Seeding by agegroups failed
- In some cases, seeding by agegroups failed and no heats were generated.
- Entries - Special seeding for Russian Masters
- Function for special seeding (according rules Russian Masters) added.
- Results - Athlete Progression Report - Missing percentage
- Percentage is not printed for all results in detail report.
- Report - Dutch IPC Points
- Dutch IPC points table added.
- Report - Pointscore by Teams
- When selecting "details for each result" with many results, an empty page was printed before each club.
- Live / SplashMe - Application blocked during update
- Meet Manager blocked randomly after activating live results when using the "last event / heat window".
- Live / SplashMe - Error when closing setup dialog
- Fixed error on some computers when closing the live result setup dialog.
- Behaviour under Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 was not recoginized correctly by the latest versions. Therefore some behaviour with the taskbar icon and others were incorrect.
- FINA Points LCM 2015
- New FINA points 2015 added.
Released: Monday, 5. January 2015
- Events - Adding record reference in event
- Adding records or timestandards to an event fails.
- Events - Calculate schedule, new option
- A new option allows to calculate the starttime of a session based on the end of the previous session.
- Events - Checkboxes in the event-mask
- Checkboxes for the records in the event-mask now work again.
- Events - Error when adding jury member
- Adding a new jury member in a session caused an access violation.
- Events - Export German "DSV Wettkampfdefinitionsdatei"
- Export events and time standards in german DSV 5 format (Wettkampfdefinitionsdatei).
- Events - New filters for agegroups
- - additonal filters for multiple nations, regions and clubs.
- - additional filter for "levels". Levels are set per athlete as any character code.
- Records - Cannot save relay swimmers
- Relay swimmers cannot be saved on older meet databases.
- Records - Error when adding record
- When adding a record item, it may happen, that the records panel is not loaded correctly and you get an access violation.
- Records - Export Lenex Format
- CLUB was not correctly exported when using the Lenex format. This error was introduced with build number 20948.
- Records - Gender of swimmers for mixed relays
- For mixed relay records, the gender of the relay swimmer could not be edited.
- Records - Import from other meet - Splits and relay swimmers missing
- When importing records directly from another meet database, then the split times and the relay swimmer names were not imported.
- Records - Record update function refined
- Better recognition of records e.g. first swimmer in relay with DSQ after 3rd swimmer or split time record of athlete, who is not first at the end of the race.
- Records - Region Filter
- Region filter was not use when checking for new records.
- Records - Relay swimmers lost during backup/restore
- When doing a concurrent backup/restore of a meet, all relay swimmers in records will be lost during that process.
- Entries - Agegroup not recognized on import
- When importing entries from a file, the agegroup for individual entries is not recognized correctly.
- Entries - Athlete fee "per session"
- New optional fee per athlete for each session.
- Entries - Delete empty heat
- Remove a single heat (empty or not empty) in "Entries by Event" view could fail.
- Entries - Empty Entry Form as Excel file
- Create Excel Sheet as empty entry form with one column per event.
- Entries - Entry Confirmation Report - Application freeze
- On some Windows installations, Meet Manager freezes completely. It's known to happen in this report but it may happen in other places as well.
- Entries - Export CSV format
- Error fixed when exporting meet entries for meet with no relays.
- Entries - Final cycle seed
- According to new FINA rules, only two heats will be cycle seeded for prelims with 400m or longer.
- Entries - Import english (international) names
- English (international) names were not imported correctly.
- Entries - Import German DSV Entries corrected
- DSV Entry files with custom events can be imported now, if a match by event number is possible.
- Entries - Missing fee on entry confirmation report
- The fee "per athlete per session" was not counted in the total fee on this report.
- Entries - New keyboard shortcuts
- Some new shortcuts added in module Entry. Check page in FAQ for details.
- Entries - Qualification Info improved
- The qualification info dialog uses the correct entry time conversion for the event instead of the global values. Same for get qualification info task.