- Download the latest Meet Manager Installer (see below). You will need your Splash usernumber and password to login to this site.
- Launch the installer from your download folder by double-clicking the install_Meet.exe file. Click Next and read the Software License Agreement carefully. You can only install this software if you accept the license first. Click Next again and indicate the folder for the Meet Manager installation. The installation will need about 20MBs of disk space. Choose a startmenu folder and finish the installer. If you downloaded the Demo Version of Meet Manager there will be an expiration date and the printing functions are restricted. To get a full version of the software, visit the Order section of our website.
- When launching Splash Meet Manager for the first time, you will need your usernumber and password again. Additionally, you have to be connected to the internet in order to activate the application on your computer.
- For further information please check the Documents page.
Update from before 2015
If you want to update an installation from 2014 or before, please read the instructions on this website.
Preview Builds: These are builds of the application, that contain the newest changes, which are not 100% tested. Do not use preview builds, if you are not an advanced computer user. Always have backups, if you use a preview build. If you would like to be informed about preview builds, please send us an email.
- Setup for Build 73759 13.3 MB - Sunday, 17. July 2022 - PREVIEW BUILD
- Setup for Build 73385 13.2 MB - Thursday, 2. June 2022
- Setup for Build 72268 13.7 MB - Friday, 4. March 2022
- Setup for Build 71436 13.7 MB - Thursday, 2. December 2021
- Setup for Build 71238 13.6 MB - Monday, 15. November 2021
- Setup for Build 71110 13.6 MB - Tuesday, 2. November 2021
- Setup for Build 71011 13.6 MB - Monday, 25. October 2021
- Setup for Build 70661 13.6 MB - Thursday, 16. September 2021
- Setup for Build 69991 13.6 MB - Monday, 2. August 2021
- Setup for Build 69132 13.3 MB - Tuesday, 20. April 2021
- Setup for Build 69080 13.3 MB - Thursday, 15. April 2021
- Setup for Build 68079 13.3 MB - Thursday, 7. January 2021
- Setup for Build 67210 13.1 MB - Thursday, 5. November 2020
- Setup for Build 67017 13.1 MB - Friday, 16. October 2020
- Setup for Build 66982 13.1 MB - Thursday, 15. October 2020
- Setup for Build 66909 13.1 MB - Friday, 9. October 2020
- Setup for Build 66822 13.1 MB - Monday, 5. October 2020
- Setup for Build 63017 12.7 MB - Thursday, 23. January 2020
- Setup for Build 62141 12.7 MB - Thursday, 21. November 2019
- Setup for Build 61084 12.6 MB - Thursday, 19. September 2019
- Setup for Build 60446 12.5 MB - Friday, 2. August 2019
- Setup for Build 59270 12.4 MB - Monday, 29. April 2019
- Setup for Build 58223 12.4 MB - Monday, 18. February 2019
- Setup for Build 57964 12.4 MB - Tuesday, 22. January 2019
- Setup for Build 57658 12.3 MB - Monday, 17. December 2018
Username and Passwords
There is a registered contact person for every club/license. Please contact this person, if you need the access codes for your club. To change the contact person for your club, please contact your national federation. This applies for clubs from Canada (Quebec), Netherlands, Portugal and Switzerland.
If you forogot your password, you can use the following form to retreive your registration information:
The Splash user login cannot be used to login to the WikiMedia website (link in top right corner of the site). It's only needed when you click an install package for download.