Meet Manager:Timing System Stramatel AquaSwimV
Please read the general information first. This applies to all timing systems.
Stramatel AquaSwim V is a product from Stramatel, France.
The interface is available in Splash Meet Manager for builds number 29062 and newer. Last corrections were done in build number 31517.
- Both applications (Splash and AquaSwim) need full read/write access to the shared data directory.
- When you select "Download Events" in Meet Manager, the complete meet.xml file is recreated. All entries and athlete names are written to the file as well.
- A MM event is a session in AquaSwim; a MM heat is a race in AquaSwim. A meet.xml file contains all events and heats of one MM session.
- When you click "Get Results", Meet Manager searches for a file named "Id_nnnn-*.stra" where nnnn is the internal heat id of the heat and reads the times from there.
- Every second, Meet Manager checks for new and changed result files. If a new file is found, an internal "official results" message for this heat is created. This can be used for the auto save function.